1. Chen, K. Y., Chang, Z-F., Pang, J-H., He, G. S. and Liu, A. Y.-C., 1989, "Polyamine metabolism and cell cycle-dependent gene expression in IMR-90 human diploid fibroblasts during senescence in culture". Exp. Gerontol. 24, 523-537. SCI [3.911], RANK: 10/47 in GERIATRICS & GERONTOLOGY
2. Pang, J-H. and Chen, K. Y., 1993, "A specific CCAAT-binding protein, CBP/tk, may be involved in the regulation of thymidine kinase gene expression in human IMR-90 diploid fibroblasts during senescence". J. Biol. Chem. 268, 2909-2916. SCI [4.651], RANK: 62/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
3. Pang, J-H. and Chen, K. Y., 1994, "A global change of gene expression at late G1/S boundary may occur in human IMR-90 diploid fibroblasts during senescence". J. Cell. Physiology 160, 531-538. SCI [4.218], RANK: 13/80 in PHYSIOLOGY
4. Pang, J-H., Hung, R-Y., Wu, C-J., Fang, Y-Y. and Chau, L. Y., 1995, "Functional characterization of the promoter region of the platelet-activating factor receptor gene". J. Biol. Chem. 270, 14123-14129. SCI [4.651], RANK: 62/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOG
5. Pang, J-H., Good, L., and Chen, K. Y., 1995, "The age-dependent binding of CBP/tk, a CCAAT binding protein, is deregulated in transformed and immortalized mammalian cells but abscent in premature aging cells". Exp. Gerontol. 31, 97-109. SCI [3.911], RANK:10/47 in GERIATRICS & GERONTOLOGY
6. Pang, J-H., Jiang, M-J., Chen, Y-L.,Wang, F-W., Wang, D-L., Chu, S-H. and Chau, L. Y., 1996, "Increased ferritin gene expression in atherosclerotic lesions". J. Clin. Invest. 97, 2204-2212. SCI [12.812], RANK: 4/121 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL
7. Pang, J-H. and Chau, L. Y., 1996, "Post-transcriptional regulation of H-ferritin gene expression in human monocytic THP-1 cells by protein kinase C". Biochem. J. 319, 185-189. SCI [4.654], RANK: 61/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
8. Pang, J-H., Yang, H-H. and Chau, L. Y., 1996, "Transcriptional regulation of platelet-activating factor receptor gene expression in leukocytes". Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 416, 85-87. SCI [1.825], RANK: 75/121 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL
9. Yang, H-H., Pang, J-H., Hung, R-Y. and Chau, L. Y., 1997, "Transcriptional regulation of platelet-activating factor receptor gene in B lymphoblastoid RAMOS cells by transforming growth factor-". J. Immunol. 158, 2771-2778. SCI [5.520], RANK: 24/137 in IMMUNOLOGY
10. Lee, T-S., Lee, F-Y., Pang, J-H. and Chau, L. Y., 1999, "Erythrophagocytosis and iron deposition in atherosclerotic lesions". Chinese J. Physiology 42, 17-24. SCI [0.748], RANK: 73/80 in PHYSIOLOGY
11. Pang, J-H. and Chau, L. Y., 1999, "Copper-induced apoptosis and immediate early gene expression in macrophages" . Atherosclerosis. 146, 45-52. SCI [3.706], RANK: 15/68 in PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
12. Hu, Sindy, Chan, H-L., Chen, M-C. and *Pang, J-H., 2002, "Comparison of three telomerase subunits in benign and malignant skin neoplasms" J. Formos. Med. Assoc. 101, 593-597. SCI [1.000], RANK:81/155 in MEDICINE, GENERAL & INTERNAL
13. Tsai, W-C., Tang, F-T., Wong, M-K., Yen, S-T. and *Pang, J-H., 2002, " Decreased expression of proliferating cell nuclear antigen is associated with the inhibited proliferation of rat tendon fibroblasts by dexamethasone" J. Rheumatol. 29,2397-2402. SCI [3.258], RANK: 11/29 in RHEUMATOLOGY
14. Tsai, W-C., Tang, F-T., Wong, M-K., Yen, S-T. and *Pang, J-H., 2003, " Inhibition of Tendon Fibroblast Migration by Dexamethasone is Correlated with the Reduced Alpha-Smooth Muscle Actin Gene Expression: Potential Mechanism for Delayed Tendon Healing " J. Orthop. Res. 21,265-271. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
15. Chang, C-J. , Hsu, L-A, Chiang, C-W, Ko, Y-S, See, L-C, Shen, Y-C, Ko, Y-L, Kou, C-T, Lee, Y-S, and *Pang, J-H.., 2003, " Percutaneous transvenous mitral valvulotomy normalize elevated circulating levels of tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukine-6 in mitral stenosis with heart failure" Am.J Cardiol. 91,1018-1020. SCI [3.209], RANK: 38/124 in CARDIAC & CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS
16. Huang, S-T, Yang, R-C., Yang, L-J., Lee, P-N. and *Pang, J-H., 2003, "Phyllanthus Urinaria tiggers the bcl-2 downregulation and apoptosis in Lewis lung carcinoma cells " Life Sci. 72, 1705-1716. SCI [2.555], RANK: 55/121 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL
17. 17. Yeh, C-H., Pang, J-H., Wu, Y-C., Wang, Y-C., Chu, J-J. and Lin, P-J., 2004, “Differential-Display Polymerase Chain Reaction Identifies Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase as an Ischemia/Reperfusion-Regulated Genes in Cardiomyocytes “Chest, 125, 228-235. SCI [5.854], RANK: 4/50 in RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
18. Huang, S-T, Yang, R-C., Chen, M-Y. and *Pang, J-H., 2004, "Phyllanthus Urinaria induces fas receptor/ligand expression and the ceramide-mediated apoptosis in HL-60 cells" Life Sci. 75, 339-351. SCI [2.555], RANK: 55/121 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL
19. Chang, C-J., Hsu, L-A,Chiang, C-W,Ko, Y-S,See, L-C, Shen, Y-C,Ko, Y-L,Kou,C-T,Lee, Y-S, and *Pang, J-H., 2004,”Highly Increased Cell Proliferation Activity in the Restenotic Hemodialysis Vascular Access after Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty Implications in prevention of resteosis “Am.J.Kidney Dis. 43,74-84. SCI [5.294], RANK: 5/73 in UROLOGY & NEPHROLOGY
20. Hu, S., Liao, S-K., *Pang, J-H., Chen, M-C., Chen, C-H. and Hong, H-S.,2004 “Screening of inhibitors of human telomerase reverse transcriptase in a cultured malignant melanoma cell line “ Br. J. Dermatology ,150, 388-390. SCI [3.759], RANK: 5/59 in DERMATOLOGY
21. Tsai, W-C., Tang, F-T., Wong, M-K., Yen, S-T. and *Pang, J-H., 2004. “ Inhibition of Tendon Fibroblast Proliferation by Ibuprofen is Correlated with the Increases p21 Gene Expression “ J. Orthop. Res. 22, 586-591. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
22. Huang, S-T, Yang, R-C., Chen, M-Y. and *Pang, J-H., 2004, "Aqueous extract of Phyllanthus Urinaria induces f apoptosis in Cancer cells" Am.J.Chin.Med. 32, 175-183. SCI [2.281], RANK: 5/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
23. Chen, W-T., Lin, K-H, Lai, Y-J. and *Pang, J-H., 2004, " Protective effect of propylthiouracil independent of its hypothyroid effect on atherogenesis in the cholesterol-fed rabbits: PTEN induction and inhibition of vascular smooth muscle cells proliferation and migration", Circulation. 110, 1313-1319. SCI [15.202], RANK: 1/68 in PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
24. Sun, C-C., Chien, C-S., Cheng, C-Y., Pang, J-H., Ku, W-C., Chen, P. Y-F., Yang, C-M. 2005. “Role of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in ex vivo expansion of human limbal epithelial cells cultured on human amniotic membrane” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 46, 808-815. SCI [3.441], RANK: 5/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
25. Tsai, W-C., Hsu, C-C., Tang, F-T., Chou, S-W., Chen, Y-J. and *Pang, J-H., 2005. “Ultrasound stimulation of tendon cell proliferation and upregulation of proliferating cell nuclear antigen “ J. Orthop. Res. 23, 970-976. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
26. Wu, W-M., Tsai, H-J., Pang, J-H., Wang H-S., Hong H-S. and Lee Y-S. 2005. “Touchdown thermocycling program enables a robust single nucleotide polymorphism typing method based on allele-specific real-time polymerase chain reaction” Anal Biochem. 339: 290-6. SCI [2.582], RANK: 26/75 in CHEMISTRY, ANALYTICAL
27. Chang, C-J., Hsu, L-A,Chiang, C-W,Ko, Y-S,See, L-C, Shen, Y-C,Ko, Y-L,Kou, C-T,Lee,Y-S, and *Pang, J-H., 2005. “Thrombosed arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis access is characterized by a marked inflammatory activity” Kidney International. 68:1312-1319. SCI [7.916], RANK: 4/73 in UROLOGY & NEPHROLOGY
28. Wu, W-M., Tsai, H-J., Pang, J-H., Wang, T.H., Wang H-S., Hong H-S. and Lee Y-S. 2005. “Linear allele-specific long-ranged amplification:a novel method of long-ranged molecular haplotyping” Human Mutation. 26: 393-394. SCI [5.213], RANK: 22/161 in GENETICS & HEREDITY
29. Chang SW, Wang YH, Pang, J-H. 2006. “The effects of epithelial viability on stromal keratocyte apoptosis in porcine corneas stored in Optisol-GS.” Cornea. 25(1):78-84. SCI [1.746], RANK: 24/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
30. Tsai, W-C., Hsu, C-C., Tang, F-T., Chou, S-W., Chen, Y-J. and *Pang, J-H., 2006. “Ibuprofen inhibition of tendon cell migration and down-regulation of paxillin expression” J. Ortho. Res. 24(3):551-8. SCI [2.875], RANK:7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
31. Huang, S-T., Lee, P-N., Yang, S-H., Yang, R-C., Liao, S-K., Chen, T-Y. and *Pang, J-H., 2006, “Anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic effects of phyllanthus urinaria in mice bearing Lewis lung carcinoma” International immunopharmacology. 6(6):870-9. SCI [2.417], RANK: 113/261 in PHARMACOLOGY & PHARMACY
32. Tsai, W-C., Pang, J-H., Hsu, C-C., Tang, F-T., Chou, S-W., and Chen, Y-J. 2006. “Ultrasound stimulation of collagen production and TGF- secretion in tendon cells “J. Orthop. Res. 24(6):1310-6. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
33. Wu, C-Y., Pang, J-H. and Huang, S-T. 2006. “Inhibition of melanogenesis in murine B16/F10 Melanoma cells by Ligusticum Sinensis oliv.” Am. J. Chinese Med. 34(3):523-33. SCI [2.281], RANK: 5/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
34. Sun, C-C., Pang, J-H., Ku, W-C., Chen, P. Y-F., Yang, C-M. 2006. “Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1ra) Prevents Apoptosis in ex vivo Expansion of Human Limbal Epithelial Cells Cultivated on Human Amniotic Membrane” Stem Cells. 24:2130-2139. SCI [7.701], RANK: 8/160 in BIOTECHNOLOGY & APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY
35. Lin,Y-K.,Wong, W–R.,*Pang, J-H. 2006. “Successful treatment of recalcitrant psoriasis with Indigo naturalis ointment” Clin. Exp.Dermatol. 32: 116. SCI [1.329], RANK: 35/59 in DERMATOLOGY
36. Lin,Y-K.,Wong, W–R., Yen, H-R. and *Pang, J-H. 2006, “Successful Treatment of Pediatric Psoriasis with Indigo naturalis Composite Ointment” Pediatric Dermatology, 23: 507-510. SCI [1.041], RANK: 77/122 in PEDIATRICS
37. Chen W-J, Ho W-J, Chang G-J, Chen -ST, Pang J-H, Chou S-H, Tsay P-K, Kuo C-T. 2006 “Propylthiouracil, independent of its antithyroid effect, produces endothelium-dependent vasodilatation through induction of nitric oxide bioactivity.” Atherosclerosis. Dec 16; [Epub ahead of print] SCI [3.706], RANK: 15/68 in PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
38. Lin YK, Wong WR, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. Successful treatment of recalcitrant psoriasis with Indigo naturalis ointment. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007 Jan;32(1):99-100. SCI [1.329], RANK: 35/59 in DERMATOLOGY
39. Lin,Y-K.,Wong, W–R., Chang, Ya-Ching, Chang, Chee-Jen, Tsay, Pei-Kwei, Chang, Shu-Chen and *Pang, J-H..2007. “The efficacy and safety of topically applied Indigo naturalis ointment in patients with plaque-type psoriasis” Dermatology. 214(2):155-61. SCI [2.024], RANK: 17/59 in DERMATOLOGY
40. Tsai, W-C., Pang, J-H., Hsu, C-C., Chou, S-W. and Chen, J. 2007. “The effects of celecoxib on migration, proliferation and collagen expression of tendon cells “ Connective tissue research. 48(1):46-51. SCI [1.788], RANK: 26/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
41. Tsai, WC, Hsu CC, Chung CY, Lin MS, Li SL and *Pang, J-H..2007. The pentapeptide KTTKS promoting the expressions of type I collagen and transforming growth factor-beta of tendon cells. J Orthop Res. 25(12):1629-34. SCI [2.875], RANK:7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
42. Sun, M-H, Pang, J-H, Chen, S-L, Kuo, P-C, Chen, K-J, Kao, L-Y, Wu, J-Y, Lin, K-K, Tsao, Y-P. 2007, “Photoreceptor protection against light damage by AAV-mediated overexpression of heme oxygenase-1” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 48(12):5699-707. SCI [3.441], RANK: 5/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
43. Wong, W-R., Shyu, W-L., Tsai, J-W., Hong, H-S., Lee, H-Y., and *Pang, J-H., 2008, “Intense pulsed light modulates the biosynthesis of MMP-2. MMP-14 and TIMP-2 in skin dermal fibroblasts cultured in collagen lattices”.J. Derm. Sci. 51(1): 1657-1663. SCI [3.520], RANK:7/59 in DERMATOLOGY
44. Tsai WC, Hsu CC, Chung CY, Lin MS, Li SL and *Pang, J-H..2008. “Ciprofloxacin Mediated Cell Proliferation Inhibition and G2/M Cell Cycle Arrest in Tendon Cells”. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 58(6): 1657-63. SCI [7.477], RANK: 3/29 in RHEUMATOLOGY
45. Yin-Ku Lin, Chee-Jen Chang, Ya-Ching Chang, Wen-Rou Wong, Shu-Chen Chang, *Pang, J-H.,.2008 “Clinical assessment of patients with recalcitrant psoriasis in a randomized, observer-blind, vehicle-controlled trial using indigo naturalis” Archives Derm. 144(11):1457-64. SCI [4.792], RANK: 4/59 in DERMATOLOGY
46. Wen-Chung Tsai, Jannie Ying-Syuan Chen, Pang, J-H., Chih-Chin Hsu, Miao-Sui Lin, Liang-Wei Chieh, 2008 “Therapeutic ultrasound stimulation of tendon cell migration" Connective Tissue Research, 49(5):367-73. SCI [1.788], RANK: 26/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
47. Chen WJ, Pang JH, Lin KH, Yang SH.2008,”Propylthiouracil, independent of its antithyroid effect, decreases VSMC collagen expression.” Basic Res Cardiol. 2008 Sep 15. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [5.904], RANK: 13/124 in CARDIAC & CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS.
48. Wen-Rou Wong, Wen-Ling Shyu, Jung-Wei Tsai, Kuang-Hung Hsu, Hung-Yi Lee and *Pang, J-H. 2008 ” Intense pulsed light modulates the expressions of extracellular matrix proteins and TGF-1 in skin dermal fibroblasts cultured within contracted collagen lattices”. Derm. Surg. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [1.866], RANK: 67/199 in SURGERY.
49. Chi-Jen Chang; Chih-Chun Chen; Lung-An Hsu, MD; Gow-Jyh Chang; Yu-Hsein Ko, MD; Chin-Fen Chen; Min-Yi Chen; Su-Hui Yang and; *Jong-Hwei S. Pang, 2009, Degradation of the Internal Elastic Laminae in Vein Grafts of Rats with Aortocaval Fistulae: potential impact on graft vasculopathy, Am. Journal of Pathology. Accepted. SCI [4.522], RANK: 10/77 in PATHOLOGY.
50. Wen-Chung Tsai, Chih-Chin Hsu, Huang-Chun Cheng, Ya-Hui Hsu, Miao-Shui Lin, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang 2009, Ciprofloxacin Inhibition of Tendon Cell Migration and Down-regulation of Focal Adhesion Kinase Phosphorylation. European Journal of Pharmacology. 607:23-6.. SCI [2.592], RANK: 105/261 in PHARMACOLOGY & PHARMACY.
51. Yin-Ku Lin, Yann-Lii Leu, Hong-Jhen Fang, Chin-Ting Wang, and *Pang, J-H. 2009 “Indigo naturalis modulates the proliferation and differentiation of epidermal keratinocytes in psoriatic lesion and in vitro culture” Journal of Dermatological Science. [Epub ahead of print], SCI [3.520], RANK: 7/59 in DERMATOLOGY.
52. Cheng CY, Sun CC, Yu WH, Hsieh HL, Ma DH, Pang JH, Yang CM. 2009. “Novel laminin 5 gamma 2-chain fragments potentiating the limbal epithelial cell outgrowth on amniotic membrane.” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. Oct; 50(10):4631-9. Epub 2009 May 6. SCI [3.441], RANK: 5/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
53. Chang CJ, Hsu LA, Ko YH, Chen PL, Chuang YT, Lin CY, Liao CH, Chang CJ, Hsu LA, Ko YH, Chen PL, Chuang YT, Lin CY, Liao CH, *Pang, J-H. 2009, “Thrombin regulates matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression in human monocytes.” Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 385(2):241-6. SCI [2.406], RANK: 181/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY.
54. Tsai WC, Hsu CC, Chang HN, Lin YC, Lin MS, *Pang, J-H. 2009, “Ibuprofen upregulates expressions of matrix metalloproteinase-1, -8, -9, and -13 without affecting expressions of types I and III collagen in tendon cells.” J Orthop Res. 2010 Apr;28(4):487-91. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
55. Huang ST, Wang CY, Yang RC, Chu CJ, Wu HT, *Pang JH. Phyllanthus urinaria increases apoptosis and reduces telomerase activity in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Forsch Komplementmed. 2009, 16(1): 34-40. SCI [1.279], RANK: 11/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENT MEDICINE.
56. Lin YK, Leu YL, Huang TH, Wu YH, Chung PJ, Pang JH, Hwang TL. Anti-inflammatory effects of the extract of indigo naturalis in human neutrophils. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Aug 17;125(1):51-8. SCI [2.755], RANK: 3/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
57. Chen WJ, Pang JH, Lin KH, Lee DY, Hsu LA, Kuo CT. 2010, ”Propylthiouracil, independent of its antithyroid effect, promotes vascular smooth muscle cells differentiation via PTEN induction.”Basic Res Cardiol. Jan;105(1):19-28. SCI [5.904], RANK: 13/124 in CARDIAC & CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS.
58. Huang ST, Wang CY, Yang RC, Chu CJ, Wu HT, *Pang, J-H., 2010, “Wogonin, an active compound in Scutellaria baicalensis, induces apoptosis and reduces telomerase activity in the HL-60 leukemia cells.” Phytomedicine. 2010 Jan;17(1):47-54. SCI [2.972], RANK: 33/197 in PLANT SCIENCES.
59. Huang ST, Wang CY, Yang RC, Wu HT, Yang SH, Cheng YC, *Pang, J-H. 2010 “Ellagic Acid, the Active Compound of Phyllanthus urinaria, Exerts In Vivo Anti-angiogenic Effect and Inhibits MMP-2 Activity.”Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. [Epub ahead of print] , SCI [1.722], RANK: 8/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE.
60. Ming-Jui Hung, Wen-Jin Cherng, Ming-Yow Hung, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2010, “Interleukin-6 inhibits endothelial nitric oxide synthase activation and increases endothelial nitric oxide synthase binding to stabilized caveolin-1 in human vascular endothelial cells”. J Hypertens. 28(5):940-51. SCI [3.806], RANK: 13/68 in PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISAESE.
61. Tsai WC, Hsu CC, Chen CP, Chang HN, Wong AM, Lin MS, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2010, “Ciprofloxacin up-regulates tendon cells to express matrix metalloproteinase-2 with degradation of type I collagen.” J Orthop Res. [Epub ahead of print] J Orthop Res. 2010 Apr;28(4):487-91. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
62. Sun MH, Pang JH, Chen SL, Han WH, Ho TC, Chen KJ, Kao LY, Lin KK, Taso YP. Retinal protection from acute glaucoma-induce ischemia-reperfusion injury through pharmacologic induction of heme oxygenase-1. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010, 51(9): 4798-808. SCI [3.441], RANK: 5/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
63. Huang ST, Pang JH, Yang RC. Anti-cancer effects of Phyllanthus urinaria and relevant mechanisms. Chang Gung Med J. 2010 Sep-Oct;33(5):477-87.
64. Chang HN, Pang JH, Yang SH, Hung CF, Chiang CH, Lin TY, Lin YK. Inhibitory effect of indigo naturalis on tumor necrosis factor-α-induced vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 expression in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Molecules. 2010 Sep 14;15(9):6423-35. SCI [2.428], RANK: 24/57 in CHEMISTRY, ORGANIC
65. Chang CH, Tsai WC, Lin MS, Hsu YH, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival and cell migration. J Appl Physiol. 2010 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [3.484], RANK:7/84 in SPORT SCIENCES
66. Wang CH, Hsieh IC, Pang JH, Cherng WJ, Lin SJ, Tung TH, Mei HF. Factors Associated with Purity, Biological Function and Activation Potential of Endothelial Colony-Forming Cells. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [3.284], RANK: 23/80 in PHYSIOLOGY
67. Li CH, Yang RB, Pang JH, Chang SS, Lin CC, Chen CH, Chen HY, Chiu TF. Procalcitonin as a Biomarker for Bacterial Infections in Patients With Liver Cirrhosis in the Emergency Department. Acad Emerg Med. 2011 Feb;18(2):121-126. SCI [1.757], RANK: 7/25 in EMERGENCY MEDICINE
68. Tsai WC, Hsu CC, Chen CP, Chang HN, Wong AM, Lin MS, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2011, “Decreased proliferation of ageing tenocytes is associated with down-regulation of cellular senescence-inhibited gene and up-regulation of p27” J Orthop Res. [Epub ahead of print] J Orthop Res. Accepted. SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
69. Sheng-Teng Huang, Rong-Chi Yang, Hsiao-Ting Wu, Chao-Nin Wang and *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2011, “Zinc-Chelation Contributes to the Anti-Angiogenic Effect of Ellagic Acid on Inhibiting MMP-2 Activity, Cell Migration and Tube Formation”, PLoS ONE, Acceped. SCI [3.730], RANK: 7/56 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES
70. Ming-Hui Sun, Kuan-Jen Chen, Yeou-Ping Tsao, Ling-Yuh Kao, Wen-Hwa Han, Ken-Kuo Lin and *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2011, “Down-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate prevented retinal ganglion cells death after optic nerve transection in rats” Current Eye Res. Accepted. SCI [1.710], RANK: 26/59 in OPHTHALMOLOGY
71. Tsai MY, Yang RC, Wu HT, *Jong-Hwei S Pang,, Huang ST. 2011. ”Anti-angiogenic effect of Tanshinone IIA involves inhibition of matrix invasion and modification of MMP-2/TIMP-2 secretion in vascular endothelial cells.” Cancer Lett. 310(2):198-206. Epub 2011 Jul 5. SCI [4.258], RANK: 49/197 in ONCOLOGY
72. Chuang SY, Yang SH, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, 2011. ”Cilostazol reduces MCP-1-induced chemotaxis and adhesion of THP-1 monocytes by inhibiting CCR2 gene expression.” Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 411(2):402-8. Epub 2011 Jul 2. SCI [2.406], RANK:181/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY.
73. *Jong-Hwei S Pang, Wen-Rou Wong, Tomohiro Hakozaki, Takashi
Yoshii, Tzu-Ya Chen. Up-regulation of tight junction-related proteins and increase of human epidermal keratinocytes barrier function by Saccharomycosis ferment filtrate. Journal of Cosmetics,
Dermatological Sciences and Applications, 2011, 1, 15-24.
74. Shih-Yi Chuang, Su-Hui Yang, Tzi-Ya Chen and *Jong-Hwei S Pang. 2011. “Cilostazol inhibits matrix invasion and modulates the gene expressions of MMP-9 and TIMP-1 in PMA-differentiated THP-1 cells.” European journal of Pharmacology. Accepted. SCI [2.592], RANK: 105/261 in PHARMACOLOGY & PHARMACY
75. Parab HJ, Huang JH, Lai TC, Jan YH, Liu RS, Wang JL, Hsiao M, Chen CH, Hwu YK, Tsai DP, Chuang SY, Pang JH. Biocompatible transferrin-conjugated sodium hexametaphosphate-stabilized gold nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization, cytotoxicity and cellular uptake.Nanotechnology. 2011 Sep 30;22(39):395706. Epub 2011 Sep 6. SCI [3.842], RANK: 18/128 in PHYSICS, APPLIED
76. Chang HN, Jong-Hwei S Pang. (Co-First author) Chen CP, Ko PC, Lin MS, Tsai WC, Yang YM The effect of aging on migration, proliferation, and collagen expression of tenocytes in response to ciprofloxacin. J Orthop Res. 2011 Oct 21. doi: 10.1002/jor.21576. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
77. Wu YH, Chuang SY, Hong WC, Lai YJ, Chang YL, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. In vivo and in vitro inhibitory effects of a traditional Chinese formulation on LPS-stimulated leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion and VCAM-1 gene expression. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Mar 6;140(1):55-63. SCI [2.755], RANK: 3/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
78. Yi-Hong Wu, Shih-Yi Chuang, Wei-Chin Hong, Ying-Ju Lai, Gwo-Jyh Chang and *Jong-Hwei S Pang. Berberine reduces leukocyte adhesion to LPS-stimulated endothelial cells and VCAM-1 expression both in vivo and in vitro. Int. J. Immunopath Pharm. 25(3):741-50.
79. Wan-Ling Shiea, Yin-Ku Linb, Chi-Neu Tsaic, Ta-Min Wangd, Tzu-Ya Chenc and *Jong-Hwei S Pang. Indirubin, an acting component of indigo naturalis, inhibits EGFR activation and EGF-induced CDC25B gene expression in epidermal keratinocytes. J. Derm. Sci. 67(2):140-6. SCI [3.520], RANK:7/59 in DERMATOLOGY
80. Tsai WC, Hsu CC, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, Lin MS, Chen YH, Liang FC.Low-level laser irradiation stimulates tenocyte migration with up-regulation of dynamin II expression. PLoS One. 2012;7(5):e38235. SCI [3.730], RANK: 7/56 in MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES
81. Yu TY, *Jong-Hwei S Pang (Co-first author), Wu KP, Chen MJ, Chen CH, Tsai WC. Aging is associated with increased activities of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 in tenocytes. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2013 Jan 2;14(1):2. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [1.875], RANK: 24/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
82. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Chen SC, Shen SC, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Pang JH, Su LJ, Takano M, Kittaka A, Juang HH, Chen TC. MART-10, a New Generation of Vitamin D Analog, Is More Potent than 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D(3) in Inhibiting Cell Proliferation and Inducing Apoptosis in ER+ MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012:310872. doi: 10.1155/2012/310872. Epub 2012 Dec 11. SCI [1.722], RANK: 8/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE.
83. Tsai TT, Lai PL, Liao JC, Fu TS, Niu CC, Chen LH, Lee MS, Chen WJ, Fang HC, Ho NY, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. Increased periostin gene expression in degenerative intervertebral disc cells. Spine J. 2013 Feb 27.doi:pii:S1529-9430(13)00104-6.10.1016/j.spinee.2013.01.040.[Epub ahead of print] SCI [3.220], RANK: 4/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
84. Li-Pang Chuang, Ning-Hung Chen, Shih-Wei Lin, Ying-Ling Chang, I-Ju Chao, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. Increased matrix metalloproteinases-9 after sleep in plasma and in monocytes of obstructive sleep apnea patients. Life Sciences, 93(5-6):220-5. SCI [2.555], RANK: 55/121 in MEDICINE, RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTAL
85. Tsai WC, Liang FC, Cheng JW, Lin LP, Chang SC, Chen HH, *Jong-Hwei S Pang. High glucose concentration up-regulates the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and -13 in tendon cells. 1. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2013 Aug 27;14(1):255. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [1.875], RANK: 24/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
86. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Sun CC, Huang CC, Pang JH, Flanagan JN, Takano M, Kittaka A, Juang HH, Yang SW, Chen TC. MART-10, a novel vitamin D analog, inhibits head and neck squamous carcinoma cells growth through cell cycle arrest at G0/G1 with upregulation of p21 and p27 and downregulation of telomerase.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2013 Sep 14. doi:pii: S0960-0760(13)00162-3. SCI [3.984], RANK:82/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
87. Yin-Ku Lin, Hsiao-Wen Chen, Yann-Lii Leu, Yueh-Lung Yang, Yu Fang, *Jong-Hwei S Pang, Tsong-Long Hwang. Indigo naturalis upregulatesclaudin-1expressioninhuman keratinocytesandpsoriaticlesions. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013 Jan 30;145(2):614-20. SCI [2.755], RANK: 3/22 in INTEGRATIVE & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
88. Tsung-Ting Tsai, Natalie Yi-Ju Ho, Ying-Ting Lin, Po-Liang Lai, Tsai-Sheng Fu, Chi-Chien Niu, Lih-Huei Chen, Wen-Jer Chen and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Advanced Glycation End Products in Degenerative Nucleus Pulposus with Diabetes. 2013. Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2013 Oct 22. doi: 10.1002/jor.22508. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [2.875], RANK: 7/65 in ORTHOPEDICS
89. Chiang KC, Chen SC, Yeh CN, Pang JH, Shen SC, Hsu JT, Liu YY, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Kittaka A, Sun CC, Juang HH, Chen TC. MART-10, a less calcemic vitamin D analog, is more potent than 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in inhibiting the metastatic potential of MCF-7 breast cancer cells in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2013 Oct 12;139C:54-60. doi: 10.1016/j.jsbmb.2013.10.005. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [3.984], RANK: 82/290 in BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
90. Chang CC, Chu CF, Wang CN, Wu HT, Bi KW, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang, Huang ST. The anti-atherosclerotic effect of tanshinone IIA is associated with the inhibition of TNF-α-induced VCAM-1, ICAM-1 and CX3CL1 expression. Phytomedicine. 2013 Oct 21. pii: S0944-7113(13)00369-3. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2013.09.012. [Epub ahead of print] SCI [2.972], RANK: 33/197 in PLANT SCIENCES.
91. Tsai WC1, Cheng JW, Chen JL, Chen CY, Chang HN, Liao YH, Lin MS, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Low-level laser irradiation stimulates tenocyte proliferation in association with increased NO synthesis and upregulation of PCNA and cyclins. Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print]
92. Lee CH1, Hsieh MJ, Chang SH, Lin YH, Liu SJ, Lin TY, Hung KC, Pang JH, Juang JH. Enhancement of diabetic wound repair using biodegradable nanofibrous metformin-eluting membranes: in vitro and in vivo.ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2014 Mar 26;6(6):3979-86. doi: 10.1021/am405329g. Epub 2014 Mar 6.
93. Chiang KC1, Yeh CN, Lin KJ, Su LJ, Yen TC, Pang JH, Kittaka A, Sun CC, Chen MF, Jan YY, Chen TC2, Juang HH3, Yeh TS4. Chemopreventive and chemotherapeutic effect of dietary supplementation of vitamin D on cholangiocarcinoma in a Chemical-Induced animal model. Oncotarget. 2014 Jun 15;5(11):3849-61.
94. Chang ML1, Tsou YK2, Hu TH3, Lin CH2, Lin WR2, Sung CM2, Chen TH2, Cheng ML4, Chang KC3, Chiu CT2, Yeh CT2, Pang JH5, Shiao MS4. Distinct Patterns of the Lipid Alterations between Genotype 1 and 2 Chronic Hepatitis C Patients after Viral Clearance. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 14;9(8):e104783. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0104783. eCollection 2014.
95. Chiang KC1, Yeh CN2, Hsu JT2, Jan YY2, Chen LW3, Kuo SF4, Takano M5, Kittaka A5, Chen TC6, Chen WT7, Pang JH8, Yeh TS2, Juang HH9. The vitamin D analog, MART-10, represses metastasis potential via downregulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in pancreatic cancer cells.Cancer Lett. 2014 Aug 19. pii: S0304-3835(14)00449-2. doi:10.1016/j.canlet.2014.08.019. [Epub ahead of print]
96. Chuang LP, Chen NH, Lin SW, Chang YL, Liao HR, Lin YS, Chao IJ, Lin Y, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang Increased C-C chemokine receptor 2 gene expression in monocytes of severe obstructive sleep apnea patients and under intermittent hypoxia.PLoS One. 2014 Nov 20;9(11):e113304.
97. Chang CH, Tsai WC, Hsu YH, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts.Molecules. 2014 Nov 19;19(11):19066-77.
98. Lee CH, Chang SH, Chen WJ, Hung KC, Lin YH, Liu SJ, Hsieh MJ, Pang JH, Juang JH.Augmentation of diabetic wound healing and enhancement of collagen content using nanofibrous glucophage-loaded collagen/PLGA scaffold membranes.J Colloid Interface Sci. 2015 Feb 1;439:88-97.
99. Tsai TT, Ho NY, Fang HC, Lai PL, Niu CC, Chen LH, Chen WJ, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Increased sulfatase 1 gene expression in degenerative intervertebral disc cells.J Orthop Res. 2015 Mar;33(3):312-7.
100. Yang RC, Chang CC, Sheen JM, Wu HT, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang, Huang ST. Davallia bilabiata inhibits TNF-α-induced adhesion molecules and chemokines by suppressing IKK/NF-kappa B pathway in vascular endothelial cells.Am J Chin Med. 2014;42(6):1411-29.
101. Hsieh WL, Huang YH, Wang TM, Ming YC, Tsai CN, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. IFI27, a novel epidermal growth factor-stabilized protein, is functionally involved in proliferation and cell cycling of human epidermal keratinocytes.Cell Prolif. 2015 Apr;48(2):187-97.
102. Yu TY, Pang JH (Co-First Author), Wu KP, Lin LP, Tseng WC, Tsai WC. Platelet-rich plasma increases proliferation of tendon cells by modulating Stat3 and p27 to up-regulate expression of cyclins and cyclin-dependent kinases. Cell Prolif. 2015 Aug;48(4):413-20.
103. Chiang KC, Chen HY, Hsu SY, Pang JH, Wang SY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Sun CC, Lee JM, Yeh CN, Juang HH. PTEN insufficiency modulates ER+ breast cancer cell cycle progression and increases cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015 Aug 13;9:4631-8.
104. Lai YJ, Chang GJ, Yeh YH, Pang JH, Huang CC, Chen WJ.
Propylthiouracil Attenuates Experimental Pulmonary Hypertension via Suppression of Pen-2, a Key Component of Gamma-Secretase. PLoS One. 2015 Sep 14;10(9):e0137426.
105. Hsin-Ning Chang, Sheng-Teng Huang, Yuan-Chieh Yeh, Hsin-Shih Wang, Tzu-Hao Wang, Yi-Hong Wu and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang.. Indigo naturalis and its component tryptanthrin exert anti-angiogenic effect by arresting cell cycle and inhibiting Akt and FAK signaling in human vascular endothelial cells. J. Ethanopharmacol. 2015.
106. Li-Pang Chuang, Ning-Hung Chen, Yuling Lin, Wen-Shan Ko and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang Increased MCP-1 gene expression in monocytes of severe OSA patients and under intermittent hypoxia. Sleep and Breathing. 2015.
107. Kun-Chun Chiang, Sheng-Fong Kuo, Chih-Hung Chen, Sohching Ng, Shu-Fu Lin, Chun-Nan Yeh, Li-Wei Chen, Masashi Takano, Tai C. Chen, Horng-Heng Juang, Atsushi Kittaka, Jen-Der Li and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. MART-10, the Vitamin D analog, is a potent drug to inhibit anaplastic thyroid cancer cell metastatic potential. Cancer letter. 2015. 369(1): 76-85.
108. Lee CH, Liu KS, Chang SH, Chen WJ, Hung KC, Liu SJ, Pang JH, Juang JH, Chou CC, Chang PC, Chen YT, Wang FS. Promoting Diabetic Wound Therapy Using Biodegradable rhPDGF-Loaded Nanofibrous Membranes: CONSORT-Compliant Article. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015 Nov; 94(47):e1873.
109. Kun-Chun Chiang, Chi-Chin Sun, Ming-Huang Chen, Chi-Ying F. Huang, Jun-Te Hsu, Ta-Sen Yeh, Li-Wei Chen, Sheng-Fong Kuo, Horng-Heng Juang, Chun-Nan Yeh and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. MART-10, the new brand of 1α,25(OH)2D3 analog, is a potent anti-angiogenic agent in vivo and in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2016, 155: 26-34.
110. Wen-Chung Tsai, Tung-Yang Yu, Li-Ping Lin, Mei-Ling Cheng, Cheng-Lun Chen and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Prevention of simvastatin-induced inhibition of tendon cell proliferation and cell cycle progression by geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate. Toxicol. Sci. 2015 Nov 16. pii: kfv239. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Xianghong Yan, Ta-Min Wang, Yung-Ching Ming, Yuan-Ming Yeh, Tzu-Ya Chen *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Melanin uptake reduces cell proliferation of human epidermal keratinocytes. JCDSA. 5, 300-310.
112. Chi-Chin Sun, Hsiao-Ting Chiu, Yi-Fang Lin, Kuo-Ying Lee, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Y-27632, a ROCK inhibitor, promoted limbal epithelial cell proliferation and corneal wound healing. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0144571.
113. Tun-Pin Hsueh, Jer-Ming Sheen, *Jong-Hwei S. Pang, Kuo-Wei Bi, Chao-Chun Huang, Hsiao-Ting Wu, Sheng-Teng Huang*. The anti-atherosclerotic effect of naringin is associated with reduced expressions of cell adhesion molecules and chemokines through NF-κB pathway. 2016, Molecules, Accepted.
114. Li-Pang Chuang, Ning-Hung Chen, Yuling Lin, Wen-Shan Ko and *Jong-Hwei S. Pang. Increased MCP-1 gene expression in monocytes of severe OSA patients and under intermittent hypoxia. Sleep Breath (2016) 20:425–433.
115. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Pang JH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Hsieh PJ, Pan YC, Takano M, Chen TC, Feng TH, Kittaka A, Juang HH., 1α,25(OH)2D3 Analog, MART-10, Inhibits Neuroendocrine Tumor Cell Growth Through Induction of G0/G1 Cell-cycle Arrest and Apoptosis.Anticancer Res. 2016 Jul;36(7):3307-13.
116. Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Chen SC, Pang JH, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Sun CC, Juang HH.The Vitamin D Analog, MART-10, Attenuates Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells Metastatic Potential. Int J Mol Sci. 2016 Apr 21;17(4). pii: E606. doi: 10.3390/ijms17040606.
117. Chia-Hsiang Fu, Wan-Chun Tsai, Ta-Jen Lee, Chi-Che Huang, Po-Hung Chang, *Jong-Hwei Su Pang, Simvastatin Inhibits IL-5-Induced Chemotaxis and CCR3 Expression of HL-60-Derived and Human Primary Eosinophils. PLoS One, Accepted.