Mission for BSN Level
In accordance with our school's philosophy of “Working hard while keeping it simple” and our purpose of combining theory and practice by caring for all, in the spirit of Florence Nightingale, our aim is to cultivate nursing talents that meet the needs of clinical practice.
Mission for MSN Level
In accordance with our school's philosophy of “Working hard while keeping it simple” and our purpose of combining theory and practice by caring for all, in the spirit of Florence Nightingale, our aim is to cultivate nursing talents that encompass clinical practice, leadership and research capability within an international perspective. This will expand the nurses' role and function in a variety of health care systems while enhancing the quality and development of the nursing professional.
Objectives of Teaching for BSN level
- To cultivate caring competences in delivering the physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural aspects of humane and holistic nursing care.
- To integrate the theoretical and practical aspects of nursing, cultivating and developing nursing knowledge and skills. To improve clinical decision-making, speculation and problem-solving and apply these skills to the nursing process.
- To cultivate communication skills, accountability, and the ability to coordinate, cooperate, lead and manage, within a health care team.
- To cultivate humanitarian and ethical values, promoting the appreciation of and identification with, the nursing profession.
- To develop competence, by applying contemporary nursing theories, research methods and results, thus, improving the practice of nursing.
- To provide a whole person teaching-learning environment, with international-academic exchanges, to extend students’ international perspectives.
- To cultivate an attitude of independent, life-long learning and the ability to promote personal and professional growth.
Objectives of Teaching for MSN level
- To cultivate caring competences in delivering the physical, psychical, social, spiritual and cultural aspects of humane and holistic nursing care to deal with comprehensive clinical problems.
- To perform advanced nursing care. To use critical thinking and innovative ability in clinical decision making process.
- To equip competences on consultation, collaboration, leadership and management. To play an active role as an advocate to client.
- To equip research ethic and promote the development in professional nursing.
- To equip competences on critique as well as perform nursing research. To apply evidence based findings to improve clinical nursing.
- To equip caring competences in diversity culture and have long vision with international perspectives.
- To continue personal and professional growth in nursing.